🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

WoA V - Afterparty/Judging thread

Started by
116 comments, last by racsoth 6 years, 10 months ago

Congratulations everyone!  This year we have alot of great entry's!  It is time for some much needed and earned rest while we judge's now begin to do our thing.  I'm currently working on batching all contestant files together, so that should be done later tonight.  

You can find all games here: https://neonlightgames.com/woa/submissions  reviews are now open to anyone if you'd like to write any reviews.  i'm cleaning up a couple things for how dev blogs were tracked through the week, but if by tomorrow you see some missing in your game entry please let me know.    Please remember to allow us judge's 2 weeks to finish our review process.  hopefully it won't take longer than a weekend but i don't like to promise anything.  

You can also find all games bundled here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7OCTMofiWbhZ0NkZ3lmOUM0eU0/view?usp=sharing

Results:

Thank you to everyone that stayed up tirelessly to get things done! 

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
Advertisement

Thank YOU. This was my first competitive jam*, and it was quite intense. I'm nicely surprised of the enthusiasm of the community and your work as organizer (for example, I just found links to all my updates in my submission!).

Now, off to check out the other games! (well, that will be tomorrow :P)

* edit: jam with judges and prizes. Second jam overall.

Thanks to you hard work we've had a new record number of entries, what's better than that? :)

Edit: Just noticed I completely forgot to add for judges: Press N in game to go to the next stage.

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Thank you for hosting this great event again Slicer. Congratulations to all participants!

Timing was unfortunate for me, was in the middle of renovating my apartment, still have to clean up the mess >.<. Maybe next year!

4 hours ago, slicer4ever said:

Thank you to everyone that stayed up tirelessly to get things done!

And thank you for continuing to organize this event. 

56 minutes ago, Endurion said:

Edit: Just noticed I completely forgot to add for judges: Press N in game to go to the next stage.

Heh, I had already found that button in your game by hitting keys randomly. There's also a button to go back right?

There's the restart (default R), but that one's configurable :)

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Congratulations to all the participants - I'm looking forward to playing all your games, hopefully by the end of the week! :)

- Jason Astle-Adams

And thank you to you Slicer, for the time and effort put into running this event, and to all of the judges for playing and judging the games, and for any feedback given! ^_^

Whew--it was a long, fun week. For myself, I'm taking somewhat of a day off today--as part of which, I intend to start playing my fellow entrants' submissions! Depending on whether I feel less dozy later than I do right now, I intend to give feedback/scores to the games that I do play.

The "Submissions" side of the site looks pretty neat; I like the way that it handles and presents the devblogs, judging, etc. I particularly like the built-in support for community judging and feedback!

[edit] Speaking of which, is some sort of notification given when a judgement is added for one's entry, or should we just keep checking back? (I'm thinking primarily of community judgements, since I imaging that the official judgements will be announced.)

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

36 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

Speaking of which, is some sort of notification given when a judgement is added for one's entry, or should we just keep checking back? (I'm thinking primarily of community judgements, since I imaging that the official judgements will be announced.)

Thats actually something i didn't consider when i built it.   i could probably realtivly easily add in support for emailing whenever a new review is sent.  but it'll probably be a few days as well and i will make it be an opt-in feature.

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
10 minutes ago, slicer4ever said:

Thats actually something i didn't consider when i built it.   i could probably realtivly easily add in support for emailing whenever a new review is sent.  but it'll probably be a few days as well and i will make it be an opt-in feature.

Fair enough--that makes sense, I think. ^_^

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement