🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need Video Game Professionals for an assignment

Started by
4 comments, last by frob 7 years ago

I was unsure where to put this, so I chose business and law as the closest step.

I have an assignment to do in order to graduate from Baker Online with a Bachelor's Degree in Video Game Development.

My assignment is the following:

"Start looking for (2) professionals for you to conduct informational interviews with and a (1) professional who will conduct a mock interview with you . All three professionals should be in your field, no friends or family. Their contact information is due Week Three.  The first interview will be due week 4.  The second is due week 6.  Your mock interview is due week 7.  I recommend you get these done ASAP."

The file attached contains information that one will need to fill out before I turn it in for week 3.

I appreciate any and all help people will give me. If you are interested, contact me at mariobud@gmail.com with the subject head of what you want to cover (informational or mock interview), and I'll let you know if there is space available.  

Thank you!

Interview Information Assignment.docx

Advertisement
48 minutes ago, herooftime1000 said:

I was unsure where to put this, so I chose business and law as the closest step.

Looks like a Careers topic to me. Moving it there.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Looks like you are a "Flash cartoonist and pixel artist".

Does the person in your industry need to be a game developer generally, or an art discipline specifically?

22 minutes ago, frob said:

Looks like you are a "Flash cartoonist and pixel artist".

Does the person in your industry need to be a game developer generally, or an art discipline specifically?

I REALLY gotta update my Steam profile. It's been nearly a decade since I changed it, give or take. I'm close to making my first game on Adventure Game Studio and working on making my second game on Unity.

Anyway, it has to be someone that's in the video game industry, whether it's an artist, musician, programmer, manager, etc.

I would like it very much if you were to consider helping me. I need to fill out this list soon.

I can take one of those slots.  See message.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement