🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Building A Team

Started by
0 comments, last by Tom Sloper 14 years, 3 months ago
Hi, my name is Kasene. For the past year I have been so lucky as to have been personally tutored in C programming by a Technical Director at Activison-Maine. My skills aren't the best however recently i have had the urge to put together a game programming team. My aim is not to design and program the next Game Of The Year, at least not right off. I want to work on small, fun, and casual games. Right now im thinking of just doing a nice polished Pong clone. Then we can go from there. I can only pay you a cut of however much we might make selling these games. I want to do it because it would be a great way to learn how to work with a team and it would be nice to feel like I was a part of a team whom accomplished a gane that is fun to play and that people enjoy. If you are at all interested please email me at: [deleted] [Edited by - Tom Sloper on March 13, 2010 10:34:55 PM]
Advertisement
This is a Help Wanted post. You must use the Help Wanted board.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement